Local Search Listings
Google offers a massive amount of valuable real estate to businesses in the search results to enable them to inform anyone looking for them, quickly and easily about their business. This is a free service but very few businesses have the know-how or time available to update this information.
For a good example of what your information could look like on the right-hand side of the search results, try Googling “Jackalope Brewing Company”. Here is the kind of additional information about your business which you could have published for free on Google:
- Opening Hours
- Photos of the exterior of your business
- Photos of the interior of your business
- Photos of your team in action
- Popular times your customers frequent you
- Your phone number which they can call directly from their mobile
- Reviews from social media and the web
- Directions of how to get your business
- A link to your website.